December 16th, 2015
Coming up this weekend is a unique look back at both the Stand Up World Surfing Tour and Racing Series this Sunday on NBC at 1:30pm EST / 10:30am PST / 8:30am HST, as we recap the journey to the World Title for both Men’s & Women’s Surfing and Racing Champions.
From Hawaii to Europe and California to Japan, the World Series and Tour challenges the World’s best SUP Surfers and Racers across all four corners of the World.
Join us for this look back on NBC and more programming to come on Fox Australia, Outside TV and many more global networks over the coming months as we build up to an all new and built out 2016 season that will take this professional platform to a whole new level.
Stay tuned for all the news and updates from the Stand Up World Surfing Tour & Racing Series at www.watermanleague.com
July 24th, 2015
Tahoe Nalu website
Plan for the 2015 Ta-hoe Nalu Paddle Festival presented by Nature’s Bakery. We expect the largest attendance ever this year and you need to make your lodging plans early.
Click below for Lodging:
Come early and enjoy paddling one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Fun race events for all ages and skill levels.
ENJOY THE FUN, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THE ALOHA SPIRIT on the North Shore Lake Tahoe Kings Beach, CA August 14-16, 2015
Tahoe Nalu contact:
July 16th, 2015
The US Open of Stand Up Paddling at Huntington Beach, California brings together the World’s very best athletes for the most comprehensive showcase of the sport at the highest level, while embracing Open and Youth SUP Racing, Prone paddling and other watersports divisions in a celebration of Ocean Culture just south of the Pier.
From the 26th September thru to the 1st October, the Stand Up World Tour Surfing will take center stage, with an Open Trials event for both Men and Women to kick things off on the opening weekend, with Champions crowned. The Main event for both Men & Women will then follow on directly after as Stop #4 of the World Championship Tour.
From the 2nd – 4th October, Surf City USA will host the prestigious stop of the Stand Up World Racing Series, as the World’s best battle towards World Title contention for 2015. In addition to the elite racing, there are open and youth divisions for SUP, but also a variety of other forms of ocean competition, as the US Open of Stand Up Paddling serves as a true celebration of Ocean Culture.
For more information go to
July 14th, 2015
Thurs, July 23th:
Race Registration and MANDATORY Check In
- Location: Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant (Duke Room)
- Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm (you may come anytime during this time frame)
MANDATORY RACE CHECK-IN on Oahu at Duke’s Waikiki Restaurant
- Racers & boat captains are required to attend.
- The process should take no more than 15-30 minutes.
- Race numbers, race packets and final instructions will be issued to racers at this time.
- Course rules, radio frequencies and docking instructions will be issued to all boat drivers.
- Race officials, safety personnel and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
- Duke’s will provide lunch discounts (50% in 2014)
- Additional race t-shirts and posters can be purchased at registration
- Come meet, greet and eat and CHECK IN!
Saturday, July 25th: Pre-Race Meeting
- Pre-Race Meeting
- Location: Kaluakoi Beach Area
- Time: July 25th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Description: Final event briefings, instructions and weather check. ALL racers are expected to attend. FINAL timing and GPS updates will be handled at that time.
- Dinner: Dinner will be offered to athletes, friends and boat captains for $10. Please prepare to pay in cash. Proceeds go to YOUTH IN MOTION in Molokai. There is no food service at Kaluakoi. Please plan accordingly.
Sunday, July 26th: Race Day
- 6:45am Pre-race Pule’ (Hawaiian Prayer)
- 7:30am Solo and Team Paddleboard Division Start
- 8:00am Solo and Team SUP Division Start
- 10:00am Event Expo Opens on Oahu at Maunalua Bay Beach Park
- 11:30am Top Finishers expected at finish line
- 12:00pm Lunch Service Begins
- 2:00pm Elite Winners Presentation (Media Event)
- 4:00pm Expo Closes/Lunch Service Closes
- 6:30pm – 9:00pm Awards Party at Outrigger Canoe Club* Awards
*The Awards Party is FREE for paddlers, guests are $30 each.
(dinner includes two Kona Brewing beers).
Tickets will be distributed at the door at the Outrigger Canoe club starting at 6:00pm.
Once you login to your account extra tickets can be purchased online at Active.com
limited quantity will be sold. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 11th, 2015
San Clemente Ocean Festival
Saturday & Sunday July 18 & 19, 2015
at the San Clemente Pier
One of the great events of the summer, the San Clemente Ocean Festival is open to everyone. If you paddle, surf, swim, run, SUP, dory, have kids or enjoy just being at the beach…
You will love the San Clemente Ocean Festival!!!